Friday, August 23, 2013

Thank you!



My husband and I have been so lucky to be blessed with amazing friends.  Every time we travel back to the States they are willing to rearrange their schedules, open their homes and arrange dinners all just to welcome us. My family and I are fortunate to be surrounded by such wonderful examples of sisterhood, brotherhood, fraternity, and friendship. I can never say it enough- Thank You! Each and every one of you mean the world to me, Jimmy and our children. We look forward to when we can see you again- how does everyone's calendar look for New Years Eve?!

ZLAM, 
Happy Day!

Erin

PS: How is it with all of these parties we do not have a picture of everyone? We need to make it happen when we get together next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs