Friday, November 8, 2013

Out of the mouth of E-rie

This gal just cracks me up, but as she gets older it is scary to hear my words come out of her mouth. This week she has been home sick all week so I've been able to catch even more of her funny quips- Enjoy!

Rocking her costume from when she was only 17 months old!

While snuggling in the chair...
"Mama I'll make you a deal. I'll play clean up in my room if you make muffins!"

And later...
"This is not a good deal. The mess is making me sick" 
I think she was trying to say she was sick of the mess ;)

She has recently started calling me Mom and I don't like it- it just sounds so whiney and big girl. So whenever she does it I correct her by saying "what is my name?" So while putting her hair up this went down...

"Mom yous is killin my piggie!"
"What's my name?"
"If I say mommy will you stop killin me?"

On the way to the doctor for a follow up...
"Mama I'm not going to the doctor."
"E-rie we need to go so he can listen to your lungs and you can feel better. Daddy is going with us won't that be fun?"
"No mama, daddy is going to get pejato (gelato) because that is fun!"

What a silly gal...







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs