Friday, February 21, 2014

Five on Friday!

Some random things I'm enjoying this Friday...

1. Breakfast at the cafe. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to whip up a breakfast so on those days we head to Costacafe and let them froth my soy milk and hand us some brioches!


Isn't it pretty?


2. Today was such a beautiful day that I caved (rather rapidly) when E-rie asked to stay home from school. She was awfully polite when she asked! So after buying some much needed groceries we headed to the park. And are you ready to be jealous- I stood there with no coat on and wearing sunglasses! Perfect Friday! 

Note to self: Find E-rie's sunnies so I can keep mine!

3. I know I'm late to the game, but Kid President absolutely cracks me up! I found this one today and think it is perfect words of wisdom for everyone. And who doesn't love a corn dog?




4. Carson comes home today! My kiddos have missed their dog so they are pumped. When I broached the subject that the doctor had to remove his leg to keep him from getting sicker E-rie's only response was "It's okay. He will still be my funny dog Carson!" Gotta love the way that gal looks at life! 

The morning I was taking the dog for his surgery. I hadn't said a word to her about it but she still asked for a picture with her friend. Talk about breaking a mama's heart!

5. The Piazza del Popolo turns into an organic farmers market this Sunday. You better believe we are going to grab some gelato and meander the streets!






Happy Day!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs