Saturday, February 16, 2013

Missing... my bangs!

It was inevitable, I was going to eventually need a haircut. I am extremely picky about my hair. The same lady has been doing my hair for forever and I've timed my haircuts in the past to coincide with my travel back to the states to make sure she can do it. Well since my next trip home isn't until the summer I was going to have to bite the bullet and let someone else touch my hair. Now I've done this before while in Israel so I was fairly confident in my "choose a salon rules."

1. Clean, bright and preferably white with little to no "product clutter"
2. The stylists must have good hair, and be pulled together.
3. I must see a broom when walking past! Any good salon will need that broom so often there is no point in putting it away. And if you can't find a broom how do you know they are cleaning out color bowls and sanitizing scissors?
4. They must advertise and use high quality products.

This salon met all of the requirements and didn't butcher my husband's hair too bad. However, all went awry with my hair. I look like I've taken a walk through bleach and attended a hatchetation! And the most troubling thing is I walked in there with bangs and walked out with none! Where did they go?

So I will be taking a break from my goal of wearing my hair down more often and scouring pinterest for some cute updos! Any ideas or extra bobby pins-toss them my way!

 And if you see my bangs out walking around let them know I could use them back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs