Thursday, January 17, 2013

Family Traditions...

With all of the hubbub of the last few months over Mister and I decided we would start to celebrate Saturdays as family day. No working, no exercising and no runs, just focusing on the kids and a few fun activities. This last week we let E-rie pick what she wanted to do and no surprise she picked watch a movie. We limit their television time so she takes what she can get! She requested a Mickey Mouse Christmas movie but I couldn't stomach it again. Instead we downloaded the old Goofy how to's. Mister loved them as a child and still chuckled over How to Hook Up Your Home Theater.

E-rie is a gal after my heart! When I told her we were going to watch Goofy her response was "Mama we need our mouse ears! And can we have pahcorn in Mickey bowls too?" Already making sure everything is an event! Stay tuned for next week when our rocking night includes a raucous game of CandyLand!

Happy Day!


2 comments:

  1. Already getting better at taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would want my mouse ears too, LOL!

    Thanks for taking the time to answer my machine question. I did not think of the baby lock machines. Thanks for the input!
    glen

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs