Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ooo...my friend!

Oh me oh my has my friend Wildman been extra wild these days! He is not walking on his own (and I'm pretty sure that is due to stubbornness because he knows how!) but let me tell you it does not slow him down. I'm pretty sure he lies awake in bed and thinks up his list of things to do the next day to get in the most trouble. If it has a plug, he unplugs it. If it is full, he empties it out. If it is closed, he opens it up. You get the idea. I'm just plain tired of fussing at him all the time and I also don't want him to think his name is only said in sheer frustration! So in order to remain a disciplined and constructive but positive atmosphere in our home I've started saying "oooo my friend" when I'm losing my cool. Try it, but you really have to drag out the "ooooo" that way by the time you get to the "my friend" it's funny. And a good laugh helps everyone and it slows down the Wildman for a few minutes!

See all those clothes behind him? He had great fun!


Ooo look at all of the goodies I can drag out!

This is what you usually get when trying to snap a picture...

Finally somewhere I'm allowed to climb- the park.

Happy Day!

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs