Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year... New Goals...New Me?


So I'm a bit late coming up with goals for this year but I wanted to be sure the goals I set were realistic and achievable within one year. There is nothing worse than realizing in November that there is no way you will checking anything off your list! In no particular order here are my goals for 2013.
Drink more water.
Eat healthy non processed food and stay within our budget.
Grow out my hair- and for real this time-no chopping it off after a few months. Oh and wear it down more often that is why I'm growing it in the first place!

I want to make sure I take E-rie and Wildman to the park 4 times a week.
And I need to be up and dressed before they get up- it just makes the day go more smoothly.
And my final goal is to buy myself the LeCreuset set.
Isn't she a beaut? That means saving $100 a month until the end of the year, and saving it at the end of the month so other stuff doesn't suffer.

So that is my list. Now I'm asking you to keep me honest and accountable- I really want that cookware ;)

Happy Day!

2 comments:

  1. grow out your hair..... ill believe it when I see it ;) you have hair people would die for and you chop if off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say I want to grow my hair out too, but end up cutting it off! I can totally relate! you should check out 100daysofrealfood.com She has lots of great tips and stuff on eating good for your "real" food. Here's to a great 2013!! I hope youg et your cookware - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs