Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I'm Back!

My amazing traveling personal shopper has returned bringing with him all sorts of goodies! I'm currently relishing my new, unbroken iPad with a heavy duty Otterbox case. I know they say these things are for military use, but obviously they have never lived with the Wildman! He even spoiled me and got me a bluetooth keyboard. Now trust me I'm not tech savvy so having an iPad as my "computer" is perfect for me and this keyboard makes life so much easier!

When our travel schedules allow we take the train home from the airport (since it is €145 cheaper!) and this time it worked out for me and the kids to meet daddy at the train. It was their first trip to the train station and they were pretty pumped but I don't know if it was the trains or the cookies that had them excited!

yummy cookies!

a much more delicate eater

oooh I hear it! I hear the train!


My kiddos were ready for daddy to be home- one because they missed him and two because he always brings back presents! And this time he did not disappoint. Right after dinner the two of them were digging in the suitcase to explore all of the treasures.

styling!

what other goodies can i find?



Needless to say we were well accessorized for our walk the next morning!



2 comments:

  1. That is a cool looking stroller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is well worth it, trust me. Now if only I could get Hank to stop touching Evamarie I'll be golden!

      Delete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs