Thursday, March 7, 2013

I give you fever...

10 points to you if you are singing that song now!

...Cabin fever that is! We are in the upswing of winter, but that we still cold, dreary gray days. In fact last week we were stuck at home for 5 days in a row. Now five days is an eternity to on the go busy body kids and their on the go mama. By the fifth day it was time to get creative or this case of cabin fever was going to be cabin madness! Fortunately for E-rie and Wildman their Mimi sent some markers for Valentine's Day. All I can say is thank goodness they are washable!

oops, i think i got it on my belly

vroom vroom

they actually colored on the paper too

 go-look i can touch my toes!

And because I am desperate for Spring we dressed spring-like for church this week! Who are these big kids with me? They certainly aren't my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs