Saturday, March 9, 2013

Momma and Me

Last week was a tough week- Cranky Kids, Cranky Momma, Bad Weather  and a carb free diet all led to  Friday meltdowns of epic proportions! (You know it is bad when your husband considers coming home from work early!) So since today is a whole new day my husband and I tried a new (to us) idea. On Saturday I got to take E-rie out for a momma and me date. I was thinking that the meltdowns might be from not enough attention so we decided to split up the kids and shower them with affection!


I'm ready momma! Can we go shopping?

I had a few places I needed to stop by and trust me E-rie found a few "must go ins" along the way too! Now we live in a small town of about 140,000 people so almost all of our shopping is small boutiques. Wonderful because I swear boutiques have some amazing stuff and no two are alike, the downside is we pay boutique prices. So unfortunately we don't shop as much as I would like! However if I need anything dressier than play clothes or pajamas I know where to head- Tenerezze di Grazia.  It's got the three S's- silk, smocking and sweetness. Because my little weeds have outgrown their sweaters it was our first stop. 

I mean with windows like these how can you not be drawn in?

 
E-rie's eagle eyes spotted our next stop from a block away! I don't know what little one wouldn't want to explore this wonderful shop. This is only half of it and the windows oh the windows... I swear the windows in this town are a retail girls dream!

After a few more stops and picking up goodies for the hop hop guy to deliver at the end of the month we met up with some handsome lunch dates...


What a guy What a guy!


I swear the name "Patisserie Ferrari" is etched into my kids brains. You mention treats and it is the first word out of their mouths! Just the perfect thing for a sweet Saturday.

It was the perfect day to reset our attitudes and get us back in the swing of things!


All the world is a stage for this girl!

Can I be more clear? I do not like shopping. I do not like shoe shopping. I do not like shopping!
King of the Krewe with my new haircut
I promise we are going to be out exploring Italy very soon and all I will say right now is our next trip is one of those "once in a lifetime" kinda things! Can you say Roman Holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs