Saturday, January 25, 2014

Fabulous Friday

Foil Lady!

Does it get any better than haircut and color day? I swear it is my favorite day and I look forward to the next one the second I leave the salon! And this time it was much needed I had roots so long I looked like I had ombré hair. After a few hits and misses I found me an amazing guy who is willing to put up with my hair craziness! And he isn't afraid of my highlights-something Italian ladies don't do often.

And you know what else made this Friday fabulous? Aperitifs with friends! Aperitifs are the Italian version of happy hour and since a wonderful friend was willing to watch my kiddos tonight I got to go! I usually only get to go in the summer time when we can gather at the outside tables and let the kids play in a nearby piazza. And after the craziness of this week I enjoyed every minute of hanging out! We had such a good time I forgot to snap a pic.

Happy Day!
Erin





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs