Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Winter Wonderland


Tutoots is convinced that snow means Christmas so when it snows she says "Merry Christmas" 
 We woke up today to some HUGE white fluffy flakes coming down.  I had all intentions of following our regular routine and then heading to school, but you know what they say about intentions. Everyone was up, dressed and bundled up so we headed out to take the dog out, one of the not fun aspects of city living, which is about three blocks away. When we left it was just starting to come down pretty good. By the time we got back we had about an inch on the ground! I decided I was not walking a mile to school to be told they were closing school. Instead we are all bundled up in warm jammies and have decided today is a movie, hot chocolate and art project day!


I think his winter has lost its wonder

I need warm jammies. I need cookies. I need a movie! Mama can we just go home?

Even the dog was excited for a bit, and then decided he had enough.

This girl knows how to do comfy!

It sure is pretty from inside though.


Winter in Ravenna
Basilica San Vitale

Gotta run, my hot chocolate is ready!

Happy Day!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs